TDGI has recently strengthened its portfolio in the area of management and maintenance of commercial spaces, with the agreement of CHIADO WAREHOUSES in Lisbon.
The CHIADO WAREHOUSES, while “Lisbon Meeting Point” attract more than 9 million visits / year. The facilities include 6 Floors and a unique shopping location in the heart of Lisbon, with several shops, a restaurant area and a car park.
Scope of Contract:
• Maintenance of Technical Installations;
• Preventive / Corrective Maintenance;
• Conditioned Maintenance (Thermography / Vibrometry);
• Technical Assistance 24/7;
• Intervention Requests;
• Support Logistics (workshops, equipment and tools);
• Stock Management; – Maintenance Management Software;
• Reports; – Internal Audits;
• Engineering Support;
• Energy Efficiency;